Bremont HMAF Broadsword, Stainless Steel
Bremont is extremely proud to be the first watch brand to sign the United Kingdom’s Armed Forces Covenant in February 2019. The Bremont Broadsword is a contemporary take on the three handed ‘Dirty Dozen’ watch design which houses the chronometer rated BE-95-2AV movement inside its two-piece 40mm hardened steel case as well as a sub-seconds hand at 6 o’clock. Multiple layers of luminous paint on the hands and dial complete the original specification for the British Army. Khaki green sailcloth strap.
• modified calibre 11 1/2’’’ BE-95-2AV automatic chronometer
• 31 jewels
• 38-hour power reserve
• sub-seconds dial window at 6:00 o'clock
• date at 3 o'clock
• satin and polished two-piece MoD hardened stainless steel case
• stainless steel caseback engraved with Her Majesty’s Armed Forces Heraldic Badges
• black metal dial with custom mint colour Super-LumiNova
• domed anti-reflective, sapphire crystal
• khaki sailcloth strap
• water resistant to 100 metres
• chronometer rated to ISO 3159 standard
diameter: 40 mm
lug width: 20 mm
Bremont is an award-winning British company producing beautifully engineered chronometers at their headquarters in Henley on Thames, England. Time began for Bremont in 2002, when they embarked on a journey to make masterfully crafted pilot's watches of exceptional quality. Inspired by a love of flying historic aircraft and a passion for watches and all things mechanical, Bremont's timepieces have been tested beyond the normal call of duty.
Bremont has manufactured watches for over 400 different military units around the world and works with some of the best British engineering companies: Martin-Baker, Williams Racing, Rolls-Royce Aerospace, and Jaguar, to name a few. Their watches are the only watches to have ever gone through a live ejection testing programme! Immensely precise, reliable, and durable, Bremont's watches are either COSC or ISO chronometer rated and are hand-built in limited numbers.
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.