Seiko Presage ‘Sharp Edged’, Zero Haliburton LE
Created in 2020, the Presage Sharp Edged Series combines flat surfaces with sharp angles that, together, allow the watch to sparkle wherever the light strikes. he brand's iconic "double-ribbed design" design, which has been applied to Zero Halliburton products since 1946 to enhance robustness and durability, is reproduced on the dial and combined with the traditional Japanese hemp leaf pattern that is a feature of the Sharp Edged Series dial design. This automatic Presage timepiece offers a very different, modern perspective on Japanese aesthetics.
Just as the hairline finish and polished clasp on the surface of the Pursuit Aluminum series create a high-quality presence, the contrast between the delicate hairline finish and the carefully polished surfaces create a three-dimensional effect and comfort on the wrist.
With its sharp and angular silhouette, the case is light and comfortable to wear. The slim, carefully polished case surfaces and bracelet assert a modern presence.
The watches are all powered by the 24 jewel Caliber 6R35 which delivers a power reserve of 70 hours. The glass material is sapphire crystal, and the exhibition case back, also in sapphire, reveals the delicate finishing of the movement.
• automatic caliber 6R35 with manual winding capacity
• 24 jewels
• 70 hour power reserve (approximate)
• date display
• stop second hand function
• stainless steel case with see-through back
• sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
• Lumibrite on hands and indexes
• Stainless steel bracelet with three-fold clasp and push button release
• water resistant to 100 metres
• case diameter: 39.3 mm, thickness: 11.1 mm
For more information on the Laurel and other historic Seiko models visit The Seiko Watch Museum.
Zero Haliburton Limited Edition Special Page
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.