Seiko Presage Enamel Dial (Power Reserve)
Available on backorder
Presage combines a Japanese aesthetic sense with traditional craftsmanship and Seiko’s watchmaking skills in an original collection that offers Japanese beauty, quality and long-lasting performance.
The enamel dials are made by master craftsman Mitsuru Yokosawa and his colleagues who ensure that each dial is just the right shape and form for the watch. The dials have a unique warm sheen and deep organic beauty.
This enamel dial was manufactured by firing at high temperature.
By the melting process, there may be little dimples, tiny dots and rough surface on the dial.
This is a unique feature of genuine enamel dial.
• automatic caliber 6R27 with manual winding capacity
• 29 jewels
• 45 hour power reserve (approximate)
• date hand
• stop second hand function
• power reserve indicator
• stainless steel case with see-through back
• sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
• crocodile strap with three-fold clasp and push button release
• water resistant to 100 metres
• case diameter: 40.5 mm, thickness: 12.8 mm
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.