Seiko Presage ‘Riki Watanabe’ White Enamel Dial
Available on backorder
This automatic model has a longer power reserve of 70 hours, and hand enamelled dial. The dial design is created based on ”RIKI STEEL CLOCK”, one of Riki Watanabe's most famous works. His design philosophy stands out in this dial with its extremely high legibility.
The enamel dials have a simple, modern design reflecting the philosophy of Riki Watanabe a pioneer of modern Japanese design.
The dials are made by master craftsman Mitsuru Yokosawa and his colleagues who ensure that each dial is just the right shape and form for the watch. The dials have a unique warm sheen and deep organic beauty.
• automatic caliber 6R35 with manual winding capacity
• 24 jewels
• 70 hour power reserve (approximate)
• date display
• stop second hand function
• stainless steel case with see-through back
• sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
• Horse hide leather strap with three-fold clasp with push button release
• water resistant to 100 metres
• case diameter: 39.9 mm, thickness: 12.4 mm
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.