Seiko Presage Cocktail Time ‘Star Bar’ Illumine
Seiko launched the first watches in the Presage collection in 2016, and in just three years it has turned into one of their most popular lines, filled with the type of value and quality that Seiko is celebrated for. The latest Presage release is the Star Bar. Paired with a calf leather strap in brown with a folding clasp, the Presage Star Bar is limited to only 5,000 pieces worldwide.
This is a link to the back story of this limited edition. Presage Limited Edition Star Bar
When in the Ginza, don't forget to stop in to Star Bar
Equipped with the new caliber 4R72, each of the new models has a skeletonized dial design, which symbolizes ripples spreading out across the surface. These ripples extend from the watch's heart, the balance wheel.
The dials of the STAR BAR limited-edition models have a shape that allows a clear view of the jewels and the balance wheel. Diamond cuts are applied throughout the dial. Legibility is ensured thanks to the distinctive hands and markers.
• automatic caliber 4R72 with manual winding capacity
• 24 jewels
• 41 hour power reserve (approximate)
• stop second hand function
• stainless steel case with display back
• see-through case back
• Hardlex crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
• ripple dial
• calfskin strap with three-fold clasp and push button release
• water resistant to fifty metres
• case diameter 40.5 mm, thickness: 11.6 mm
• LIMITED EDITION on the case back
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.