Seiko Prospex ‘Tortoise’ Blue Dial
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards.
Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
From the first diver's watch released in 1965, Seiko has been exceeding expectations for divers with its innovative technology. A timepiece that guides you through the challenges in the deep blue.
Check out this review on Gear Patrol
• automatic caliber 4R35 with manual winding capacity
• 23 jewels
• 41 hour power reserve (approximate)
• date function
• stop second hand
• bidirectional rotating bezel
• stainless steel case
• screw down crown
• sapphire crystal
• green dial with Lumibrite on hands and hour markers
• green polyester strap
• water resistant to 200 metres
• case diameter 42.4 mm height: 11.7 mm
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.