Seiko Prospex Alpinist Green Dial
Available on backorder
The much loved and sought after Seiko Prospex Alpinist. Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards.
The first Alpinist, released in 1959, is regarded as Seiko's first real attempt at a sports watch. Originally intended for Japanese mountaineers, the watch has evolved over six decades into what it is today: An attractive and reliable timepiece, with great technical specs and a recognizable design.
From the first diver's watch released in 1965, Seiko has been exceeding expectations for divers with its innovative technology. A timepiece that guides you through the challenges in the deep blue.
Here is an interesting history of the Alpinist written by The Spring Bar
• automatic caliber 6R35 with manual winding capacity
• 24 jewels
• 70 hour power reserve (approximate)
• date function
• rotating compass inner ring
• stop second hand
• stainless steel case
• screw case back
• screw-down crown
• see-through case back
• curved sapphire crystal with date magnification
• green dial with LumiBrite on cathedral hands
• leather strap with stainless steel deployant clasp
• water resistant to 200 metres
• diameter: 39.5 mm height: 13.2 mm
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.