Seiko Prospex ‘Samurai’, PADI Dial, Pepsi Bezel, SS Bracelet
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
The history of Seiko's diver's watches began in 1965 with Japan's first diver's watch. Since then, Seiko's diver’s watches have developed in response to the needs of professional divers, introducing many landmark timepieces with real advances in safety, reliability, legibility and ease of use. Today, Seiko proudly maintains the global standard for dive watches, preserving tradition and building on five decades of innovation through the Prospex collection.
PADI is the world’s leading scuba diving training organization. With more than 6,300 PADI Dive Centers and Resorts, and more than 136,000 individual PADI Professionals who have issued more than 25 million certifications around the world, you’ll find PADI diver courses and scuba diving services nearly everywhere.
Click here for more information on PADI
• automatic caliber 4R35 with manual winding capacity
• 23 jewels
• 41 hour power reserve (approximate)
• date function
• stop second hand
• unidirectional rotating bezel
• stainless steel case
• curved Hardlex crystal
• blue dial with LumiBrite on hands and hour markers
• silicone bracelet with stainless steel buckle
• PADI black dial with LumiBrite on hands and hour markers
• stainless steel bracelet
• three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender
• water resistant to 200 metres
• case diameter: 43.8 mm height: 12.8 mm
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.