Seiko Prospex ‘Samurai’, PADI Blue Dial, SS Bracelet
Available on backorder
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
From the first diver's watch released in 1965, Seiko has been exceeding expectations for divers with its innovative technology. A timepiece that guides you through the challenges in the deep blue.
PADI is the world’s leading scuba diving training organization. With more than 6,300 PADI Dive Centers and Resorts, and more than 136,000 individual PADI Professionals who have issued more than 25 million certifications around the world, you’ll find PADI diver courses and scuba diving services nearly everywhere.
Click here for more information on PADI
• automatic caliber 4R35 with manual winding capacity
• 23 jewels
• 41 hour power reserve (approximate)
• date function
• stop second hand
• unidirectional rotating bezel
• curved Hardlex crystal
• PADI blue with lumibrite on hands and hour markers
• stainless steel bracelet
• three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender
• water resistant to 200 metres
• diameter: 43.8 mm height: 13.4 mm
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.