Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
This watch is already creating quite the buzz:
Seiko’s Famous ‘Monster’ Dive Watch Is Back and Better than Ever
• automatic caliber 4R36 with manual winding capacity
• 24 jewels
• day date function
• stop second hand
• unidirectional rotating bezel
• Lumibrite on hands and Indexes
• Hardlex crystal with magnification of day/date
• 41 hour power reserve (approximate)
• Screw case back
• screw-down crown
• blue sea dial
• stainless steel bracelet
• three-fold clasp with push button release
• diameter: 42.4 mm height: 13.4 mm
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.