Seiko Prospex ‘Navigator’ Green Dial
Available on backorder
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
• automatic caliber 4R36 with manual winding capacity
• 24 jewels
• day, date, stop second hand
• rotating compass inner ring
• 41 hour power reserve (approximate)
• stainless steel case
• see-through case back
• curved Hardlex crystal
• green dial
• calf skin strap with stainless steel buckle
• water resistant to twenty bar
• diameter: 43 mm height: 14.4 mm
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.