Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
• automatic caliber 4R35 with manual winding capacity
• 23 jewels
• 41 hour power reserve (approximate)
• date function
• stop second hand
• unidirectional rotating bezel
• sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
• blue with Lumibrite on hands and hour markers
• stainless steel bracelet
• three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender
• water resistant to 200 metres
• diameter: 43.8 mm height: 12.8 mm
• SPECIAL EDITION on caseback
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.