Seiko Prospex ‘Mini Tuna Can’, Blue Dial
Available on backorder
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
• solar caliber V131
• six month battery capacity (when fully charged)
• date function
• overcharge prevention function
• stop second hand
• unidirectional rotating bezel
• LumiBrite on hands and indexes
• Hardlex crystal
• Screw case back
• screw-down crown
• water resistant to 200 metres
• silicone strap
• diameter: 38.7 mm height: 10.4 mm
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.