This watch is affectionately nicknamed by fans as the ‘Tuna’ due to the raised round bezel protection and has been enjoyed for many years since its initial release in 1975.
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, the 62-MAS, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
• automatic caliber 4R35 with manual winding capacity
• 23 jewels
• 41 hour power reserve (approximate)
• date function
• stop second hand
• unidirectional rotating bezel
• Lumibrite on hands and indexes
• Hardlex crystal
• Screw case back
• screw-down crown
• silicone strap
• diameter: 43.2 mm height: 12.6 mm