Seiko Presage ‘Sharp Edged’, GMT ʻKeshizumiʼ
Created in 2020, the Presage Sharp Edged Series combines flat surfaces with sharp angles that, together, allow the watch to sparkle wherever the light strikes. Named “Keshizumi,” meaning charcoal grey, the GMT hand and high visibility hour markers, along with a clear 24-hour bezel, mean multiple time zone calculations can be made at a glance.
The dials on Presage Sharp Edged timepieces feature a traditional Japanese pattern designed to bring growth and success. This angular ancient hemp print has been seen in Japanese artisan objects since the Heian period (794-1185) and features on textiles and interior styles.
With its sharp and angular silhouette, the case is light and comfortable to wear. The slim, carefully polished case surfaces and bracelet assert a modern presence.
The watch is powered by the 29 jewel caliber 6R64 which delivers a power reserve of 45 hours. The glass material is sapphire crystal, and the exhibition case back, also in sapphire, reveals the delicate finishing of the movement.
• automatic caliber 6R64 with manual winding capacity
• 29 jewels
• 45 hour power reserve (approximate)
• date display
• stop second hand function
• stainless steel case with see-through back
• sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
• Lumibrite on hands and indexes
• calendar-linked time difference adjustment function
• 24 hour hand
• date sub-dial
• power reserve indicator
• stainless steel bracelet with three-fold clasp and push button release
• water resistant to 100 metres
• case diameter: 42.2.3 mm, thickness: 13.7 mm
For more information on the Laurel and other historic Seiko models visit The Seiko Watch Museum.
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.