Long renowned for its Japanese sensibility, Presage introduces a new series of enamel dial creations for women. Combining traditional Japanese craftsmanship, the lasting quality for which Seiko is famous and a modern design, these creations reveal a new, confident and feminine side of Presage.
Meticulous care is evident in every detail, from the dual-curved sapphire crystal to the elegant roman numerals and the soft flowing lines of the case. Every aspect of the design contributes to the perfect harmony of the watch on the wrist. Each crown is set with a diamond whose sparkle contrasts with, and yet complements, the soft and subtle sheen of the enamel dial.
In cherry blossom pink, the dial has the depth and subtle texture of hand-crafted enamel, a warmth that invites the eye and the soft sheen that is the hallmark of the finest enamel. For more information on the dial click here.
• automatic caliber 6R31 with manual winding capacity
• 24 jewels
• 70 hour power reserve (approximate)
• stop second hand
• gold plated case
• crown with diamond
• dual curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
• enamel dial
• calf skin strap with stainless steel three-fold clasp and push button release
• water resistant to fifty metres
• case diameter: 34.3 mm height: 12.1 mm