Seiko Prospex ‘Tuna Can’, Green Dial
Available on backorder
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
• automatic caliber 4R35 with manual winding capacity
• 23 jewels
• date function
• stop second hand
• unidirectional rotating bezel
• Lumibrite on hands and indexes
• Hardlex crystal
• 41 hour power reserve (approximate)
• Screw case back
• screw-down crown
• silicone strap
• diameter: 43.2 mm height: 12.6 mm
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.