Seiko Prospex PADI Sea Dial
Available on backorder
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. We are constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
PADI is the world’s leading scuba diving training organization. With more than 6,300 PADI Dive Centers and Resorts, and more than 136,000 individual PADI Professionals who have issued more than 25 million certifications around the world, you’ll find PADI diver courses and scuba diving services nearly everywhere.
Click here for more information on PADI
• automatic caliber 6R15 with manual winding capacity
• 23 jewels
• date function
• stop second hand
• uni-directional rotating bezel
• 50 hour power reserve (approximate)
• stainless steel case (super hard coating)
• screw-in case back
• curved sapphire crystal
• anti-reflective coating on inner surface
• PADI sea dial
• rubber strap with stainless steel buckle
• water resistant to 200 metres
• diameter: 42.6 mm height: 13.8 mm
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.