Seiko Prospex 1968 Automatic Diver, Black Dial
Available on backorder
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
From the first diver's watch released in 1965, Seiko has been exceeding expectations for divers with its innovative technology. A timepiece that guides you through the challenges in the deep blue.
Read the review.
• automatic caliber 6R15 with manual winding capacity
• 23 jewels
• date function
• stop second hand
• uni-directional rotating bezel
• 50 hour power reserve (approximate)
• stainless steel case
• sapphire crystal
• anti-reflective coating on inner surface
• black dial
• stainless steel bracelet
• three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender
• water resistant to 200 metres
• case diameter: 44 mm height: 13.1 mm
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.