Seiko Prospex ‘Turtle’ Silicone Strap
In stock (can be backordered)
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
This new model is inspired by the 1968 6105-8000 Automatic Diver, successor to the legendary 62MAS.
From the first diver's watch released in 1965, Seiko has been exceeding expectations for divers with its innovative technology. A timepiece that guides you through the challenges in the deep blue.
Read the new review at Fratello Watch.
• automatic caliber 6R35 with manual winding capacity
• 24 jewels
• 70 hour power reserve (approximate)
• date function
• stop second hand
• unidirectional rotating bezel
• curved sapphire crystal
• Lumibrite on hands and hour markers
• silicone strap with pin buckle
• water resistant to 200 metres
• diameter: 41.0 mm height: 12.3 mm
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.