Seiko Prospex ‘Turtle’, Green Dial
Available on backorder
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
From the first diver's watch released in 1965, Seiko has been exceeding expectations for divers with its innovative technology. A timepiece that guides you through the challenges in the deep blue.
This article on Worn and Wound is a really nice primer on Seiko turtles.
• automatic caliber 4R36 with manual winding capacity
• 23 jewels
• day and date
• stop second hand
• uni-directional rotating bezel
• 41 hour power reserve (approximate)
• stainless steel case
• sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
• Green sea dial
• silicone strap with stainless steel buckle
• water resistant to 200 metres
• case diameter 45 mm height: 13.4 mm
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.