Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
This watch is a recreation of the 1982 model worn by Arnold Schwarzenegger in the film Commando.
• solar caliber H851
• alarm function (daily alarm)
• battery life warning function
• chronograph up to 100 hours in 1/100 second increments
• date function
• full-auto calendar correct to the December 31, 2100
• LED (the built-in illuminating light) function
• power save function
• uni-directional rotating bezel
• operates for approx. 10 months (when fully charged)
• stainless steel/plastic case with screw down crown
• Hardlex crystal
• Lumibrite on hands and index markers
• black dial
• silicone strap
• case diameter: 47.8 mm height: 14.4 mm
And here is the link to the dedicated Street Series page.