Over the years, Seiko have launched several reissues of the Arnie watch and now as part of the design’s 40th anniversary, we’re treated to three more. The new Seiko Prospex Arnie Hybrid Diver’s 40th Anniversary watches deliver a refreshed aesthetic and several new and improved features.
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
This watch is a recreation of the 1982 model worn by Arnold Schwarzenegger in the film Commando.
Seiko Prospex 'Commando Arnie' Hybrid Diver: Product Details
• power save function
• solar caliber H855
• alarm function (daily alarm)
• battery life warning function
• chronograph up to 100 hours in 1/100 second increments
• date function
• full-auto calendar correct to the December 31, 2100
• LED (the built-in illuminating light) function
• uni-directional rotating bezel
• operates for approx. 10 months (when fully charged)
• stainless steel case with screw down crown
• Hardlex crystal
• Lumibrite on hands and index markers
• black dial
• water resistant to 200 metres
• black PVD bracelet with three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender
• case diameter: 46.9 mm height: 14.2 mm
And here is the link to the dedicated Street Series page.
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.