Seiko Prospex ‘Sumo’ Black Dial
Available on backorder
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
From the first diver's watch released in 1965, Seiko has been exceeding expectations for divers with its innovative technology. The first watch in a long lineage of diving instruments, it was launched in 1965 under the reference number 6217-8000, which is mostly known in the collecting community as the 62MAS – MAS being an acronym for “autoMAtic Selfdater”. A timepiece that guides you through the challenges in the deep blue.
• automatic caliber 6R35 with manual winding capacity
• 24 jewels
• date function
• stop second hand
• uni-directional rotating bezel
• 70 hour power reserve (approximate)
• stainless steel case with screw down crown
• sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
• Lumibrite on hands and index markers
• black dial
• stainless steel bracelet
• water resistant to 200 metres
• case diameter: 45 mm height: 12.9 mm
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.