Seiko Presage ‘Sharp Edged’, Tokiwa (Green) Dial
Available on backorder
Created in 2020, the Presage Sharp Edged Series combines flat surfaces with sharp angles that, together, allow the watch to sparkle wherever the light strikes. Like others in this series, this new creation has an Asanoha or hemp leaf pattern that has been used for a thousand years and more in Japanese fabrics. This automatic Presage timepiece offers a very different, modern perspective on Japanese aesthetics.
With its sharp and angular silhouette, the case is light and comfortable to wear. The slim, carefully polished case surfaces and bracelet assert a modern presence.
The watches are all powered by the 24 jewel Caliber 6R35 which delivers a power reserve of 70 hours. The glass material is sapphire crystal, and the exhibition case back, also in sapphire, reveals the delicate finishing of the movement.
• automatic caliber 6R35 with manual winding capacity
• 24 jewels
• 70 hour power reserve (approximate)
• date display
• stop second hand function
• stainless steel case with see-through back
• sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
• Lumibrite on hands and indexes
• Stainless steel bracelet with three-fold clasp and push button release
• water resistant to 100 metres
• case diameter: 39.3 mm, thickness: 11.1 mm
For more information on the Laurel and other historic Seiko models visit The Seiko Watch Museum.
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.