Your special night starts with a cocktail.
A special time at an authentic bar in Tokyo at midnight.
This is enhanced by the chic and elegant timepiece on your wrist.
Each model, inspired by a cocktail, uniquely colours your time.
Presage combines a Japanese aesthetic sense with traditional craftsmanship and Seiko’s watchmaking skills in an original collection that offers Japanese beauty, quality and long-lasting performance.
The Seiko Cocktail Time’s design is the product of a special collaboration between Seiko and Mr. Ishigaki Shinobu, an award winning Japanese bartender. Back in 2010, a Seiko mechanical watch inspired by the glamour of the cocktail bar and designed especially for the Japanese market started to attract attention on the world’s watch blogs, forums, and websites. In the months and years that followed, the watch became famous, and it has come to be coveted by Seiko fans all over the world. The blue ray dial is inspired by a cocktail, the Skydiver.
• automatic caliber 4R35 with manual winding capacity
• 23 jewels
• 41 hour power reserve (approximate)
• date display
• stop second hand function
• stainless steel case
• see-through case back
• Hardlex crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
• leather strap with three-fold clasp and push button release
• water resistant to fifty metres
• case diameter 40.5 mm, thickness: 11.8 mm
In case you decide to mix your own, here is a link to the:
Skydiver Cocktail Recipe