Seiko Presage White Roman Numeral Zen Dial
The Japanese garden is a well-known and much admired aspect of Japanese culture and provides the inspiration for this new Presage collection. The dial has the depth and rich texture of a Karesansui or Zen garden in which gravel is raked into serene, following patterns like waves or rippling water. The deeply pressed pattern on the dial creates dramatic shadows as do the furrows of gravel in the Karesansui garden.
Equally, the dial uses the same minimalistic design aesthetic as the garden, allowing the eye to enjoy both the free, uncluttered space and the powerful statement made by the hour makers under the curved sapphire crystal.
• automatic caliber 4R35 with manual winding capacity
• 23 jewels
• date display
• stop second hand function
• stainless steel case
• see-through case back
• Hardlex crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
• leather strap with three-fold clasp and push button release
• splash resistant
• case diameter 40.5 mm, thickness: 11.7 mm
For more information on Japanese Rock Gardens, here is a link to the Wikipedia page on Karesansui.
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.