Seiko Prospex ‘Urban Safari’ Tan Dial
Available on backorder
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
• automatic caliber 4R36 with manual winding capacity
• 24 jewels
• day and date function
• stop second hand
• uni-directional rotating bezel
• 41 hour power reserve (approximate)
• stainless steel case with screw down crown
• Hardlex crystal
• Lumibrite on hands, index markers and bezel
• tan dial
• silicone strap
• case diameter: 43.2 mm height: 12.7 mm
And here is the link to the dedicated Street Series page.
Delivery to North America.
Send as a gift
Free gift wrapping.