Presage combines a Japanese aesthetic sense with traditional craftsmanship and Seiko’s watchmaking skills in an original collection that offers Japanese beauty, quality and long-lasting performance.
• automatic caliber 4R35 with manual winding capacity
• 23 jewels
• 41 hour power reserve (approximate)
• date display
• stop second hand function
• stainless steel case with see-through back
• Box-shaped Hardlex crystal
• Leather strap with three-fold clasp and push button release
• water resistant to 50 metres
• case diameter: 38.5 mm, thickness: 11.8 mm
For more information on the Laurel and other historic Seiko models visit The Seiko Watch Museum.