Seiko launched the first watches in the Presage collection in 2016, and in just three years it has turned into one of their most popular lines, filled with the type of value and quality that Seiko is celebrated for. The latest Presage release is the Star Bar. Paired with a calf leather strap in brown with a folding clasp, the Presage Star Bar is limited to only 3,000 pieces worldwide.
The Ginza district of Tokyo is home to both Seiko and Star Bar, an authentic bar in Ginza.
This model is inspired by the original cocktail created by Mr. Kishi of Star Bar, the “Honeycomb”, which is made with the honey from bees farmed in Ginza. The original cocktail “Honeycomb” is created by Mr. Kishi of Star Bar. It is made from the honey of the “Ginza Honey Bee Project”, a project to collect honey from beehives in the Ginza district of Tokyo.
This is a link to the back story of this limited edition. Presage Limited Edition Star Bar
When in the Ginza, don’t forget to stop in to Star Bar
• automatic caliber 4R38 with manual winding capacity
• 24 jewels
• 41 hour power reserve (approximate)
• stop second hand function
• open heart dial
• stainless steel case with display back
• see-through case back
• Hardlex crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
• honeycomb dial
• leather strap with three-fold clasp and push button release
• water resistant to fifty metres
• case diameter 33.8 mm, thickness: 11.3 mm
• LIMITED EDITION on the case back