Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. Seiko is constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
From the first diver’s watch released in 1965, Seiko has been exceeding expectations for divers with its innovative technology. A timepiece that guides you through the challenges in the deep blue.
• solar caliber V192
• date function
• stop second hand
• six month power reserve (approximate)
• 24 hour hand
• unidirectional rotating bezel
• stainless steel case
• sapphire crystal
• blue dial with LumiBrite on hands and hour markers
• silicone strap
• three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender
• water resistant to 200 metres
• case diameter: 44.5 mm height: 13.7 mm